Friday 21 June 2013

Bourjois Eyeliner

Hello Everyone :)

How are you all? I hope that Summer be kind to all of us because here is Malta is already becoming  really hot about 34 degrees. 

So today I am going to review a eyeliner that I really love and I use it a lot in my make up looks and also for everyday look to go to school. 

This is the Bourjois  Liner Pinceau liquid Eyeliner No 5201. I don't know the price sorry because I bought it when I was in England. 

I really like the packaging, it is sleek, small and you can carry it in your bag.
I love the wand, it is flexible and this helps me when I am doing my right eye because I really find it difficult to do it and be precise. Having a flexible wand helps me to do also a cat eye. 
It is really black and you can do the liner thick or thin also it is easy to apply it near the lash line.
I don't have nothing to complain about it, it stays for a long time and it don't smudge or be all over the place. 

I hope you like my review if you want to see looks using this eyeliner you can see click here it is used in an evening look and there other lots of looks that you can see that I used this eyeliner. 

Enjoy your Summer to the full and remember always be fabulous :) 

Kylie Cassar

PS. This product I bought it with my own money and I am not paid to do this review. All that is said in my reviews are all what I think and with honesty.  

2 comments:

  1. I am a fan of the Bourjois Brand and search and read about their products all the time. Thanks for this blog post. I have nominated you for the Liester Award: Follow the link below for further details. :)

    http://beautyisourpassion.blogspot.com/2013/08/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete