Tuesday 12 November 2013

My New Career

Hello lovelies, 

It had been a while since I post something. I am so sorry but I am soooooooo busy that I don't know where to start (so please bare with me). 

I hope that some of you, are getting into the Christmas spirit and so lots of shopping have to be done wiiiii :) (Good for us ladies, a therapy and a break from a hectic lifestyle). 

So today I wanted to share with you, that now I am an Advanced qualified make up artist. 

One of the certificates is from the Make Up Studio Academy and the other is from the Ocean Beauty Salon. 
I am so happy that I achieved Credit (Merit) in something that I am passionate in. In the future I will definitely do the Diploma Course in Make Up.  I am also accepting clients that wants to do their make up for any special occasions. I am getting bookings for many occasions. 

These are the few looks that I made during my course :) If you want to see more, go to my Facebook page.

This is a cocktail make up that I created for my exam
Cocktail Make up 
Evening Make up 
Natural Make Up 
Smokey eye Make Up 
TV Make up 
Which look do you like?

I am so sorry not posting a lot but I am going to do my best. 

Lots of kisses 

Kylie Cassar

No comments:

Post a Comment