Thursday 7 February 2013

Storage For Make up

Hello Everyone :)

So yesterday, A Maltese blogger had posted how she stored her make up and I love it so much. If you want to see her post this is the link http://blog.stefypuglisevich.com/2013/02/beauty-how-i-store-my-makeup.html  

I loved her post and today I went to a big store in Malta called JB stores and I found a great storage for my make up. 

This is a 6 plastic drawers. 
I am going to show you one by one from top to bottom what I put in. Still Some products aren't going to show because they are under some things. 

In the first drawer I have some things that I don't use on the back and  on the font I have my make up wipes from Fresh and Clean.
This section is for foundations that I use and that I want to use in the future, brushes, sponges, concealers and powders. 
This section id for eye shadow palettes and loose eye shadows. Underneath the ELF 100pc I have 3 ELF eye shadow books and also 2 Sleek  palettes. I have NYX jumbo sticks and brushes to apply eye shadows. 
In this section I have bronzers, blushes and brushes that I use for bronzers and blushes. 

In this section I have mascaras, liquid eyeliners,  pencil eyeliners,eyelash glue,  pair of eyelashes, overall setting spray and  tools
This section and the last section is lipsticks, lip gloss, lip balms, lip pencils and lip brush
On the top of the box I put my make up bag that is empty, my  mums makeup bag  and few bottles to wash my brushes. 

I put them in this order so that from top I do my whole face and step by step I finish it with a lipstick or a lip gloss. 

The box cost 26.95 euros. 

I hope you like it. Please if you have any questions don't hazitate to ask me. I will be pleased if you leave a comment below and enjoy.

Thanks and take care 

Kylie Cassar :)


No comments:

Post a Comment