Friday 1 February 2013

Look to go out for a Sunday lunch

Hello everyone :)
How are you girls out there (or boys)?

Everyone once in a while they have an occasion to go on a Sunday lunch with some friends or family. This look is appropriate for the everyday look with glam. 

This is the over all look

This is a soft smokey eye. I used a midnight pencil  then I smudged it all the way up.
You can see that it is very light the eye makeup.
I used the midnight pencil also under my eyes.
On my lips I applied a coral lip liner all over my lips and I used  a clear soft pink lip gloss
Face 
Bourjois Foundation Healthy Mix Shade 55
Elf Under Eye Concealer & Highlighter Shade Glow/Fair
Elf Press Powder Shade Sand
Missha Skin Powder Foundation Shade Cool25 (I use it as Bronzer)
Maxfactor Flawless Perfection Blush Shade 220 Classic  Rose


Eyes
Elf Eyelid Primer (Sheer)
Elf Mineral Eyeliner shade Midnight
L'Oreal Paris Double Extension Waterproof in Shade Noir/ Black

Lips
NYX Lip pencil Shade Coral No. B41
Elf Super Glossy Lip Shine Shade Goddess

Thanks a lot for reading my blog. Please if you like my blog and you don't have a blog please enter your email on FOLLOW BY EMAIL and you will receive every post that I create.

Thanks a lot and take care

Kylie Cassar





No comments:

Post a Comment