Friday 25 January 2013

A Night Out Look

Hello everyone :)
How are you?

This look that I created is for going out for a dinner or to a romantic evening.

This is an overall look 
I used a white eye shadow all over the eye lid and then I used a soft matte violet in the crease. Then I used a black eye liner near the eyelashes.  
The soft violet eye shadow i used it also used it under my eyes and  I went in 3/4 of my eye. In the tear dot  I also used the white eye shadow. In the water line i used a black eyeliner.
With this look I went with a baby soft pink lipstick. 
Face 
Bourjois Foundation Healthy Mix Shade 55
Elf Under Eye Concealer & Highlighter Shade Glow/Fair
Elf Press Powder Shade Sand
Missha Skin Powder Foundation Shade Cool25 (I use it as Bronzer)
Maxfactor Flawless Perfection Blush Shade 220 Classic  Rose


Eyes
Elf Eyelid Primer (Sheer)
Kiko eye shadows (Soft violet eye shadow in shade 150 and White eye shadow in shade 128)

L'Oreal Paris Double Extension Waterproof in Shade Noir/ Black
Bourjois Liner Pinceau liquid Eyeliner No 5201
Elf Kohl Eyeliner in Black (used in the waterline)

Lips
Elf essentials lipstick in Shade Classy


Brushes
Elf Eye shadow C Brush
Elf Bamboo Blending Eye Brush
No7 Smokey Eyeliner Brush ( Pencil brush)


Thanks a lot for reading this post. I really appreciate if you give me feedback. Any questions that you might need to ask me don't hesitate to send it in the comment box. I replay as quickly as I can.

Take care and enjoy

Kylie Cassar

No comments:

Post a Comment