Wednesday 9 January 2013

NYX cosmetics

Hello everyone :)
How are you all?
I was waiting for these products for so long. This order was purchase from my boyfriend for a Christmas present for me. 

I wanted these products because I heard a lot of good feedback from other bloggers and you tube make up reviews and tutorials. 

This is the whole order.
The two big packages are two HD foundation, one of them is Sand Beige and the other is Natural  Beige because I don't know which one it matches my skin tone so I both two different foundation colours. The two pencils are coral lip pencils.
Than I bought one of their lipsticks from the NYX round lipsticks and they gave me a lip balm for free from the cherry culture cosmetics and I also ordered a full coverage concealer in Shade medium number 05.  
The is the NYX round lipstick in Shade Peach Bellini
This is swatched the lipstick colour in Shade Peach Bellini No. 593A
This is the lip pencil in Shade Coral No. B41
This is the Coral lip pencil swatched for you 
And I also brought a HD Studio Grinding Powder in Shade Honey Beige No. 06 and also I brought HD Studio Grinding Blush No. 01 Shade Georgia Peach. 
All the products that my boyfriend bought them is from the Cherry culture website: http://www.cherryculture.com

Thanks a lot for reading my post. I hope you like it. 

Thanks a lot and take care 

Kylie Cassar

No comments:

Post a Comment