Thursday 17 January 2013

Lip balm

Hello everyone :)
How are you? 

I am really sorry for not posting on Monday or Tuesday but I have a lot of assignments because I am still studying and I am slowing a little bit from posting.

Today I am talking about a lip balm that is so amazing and it will help you a lot with cracked lips. It makes your lips smooth and moisturized. 

This is the package the smell is strawberry and I love strawberry.  It twist from the bottom,  it is really small and you can carry everywhere you want.

Its transparent. 
I really recommend this lip balm from the Cherry Culture Cosmetics and its amazing on the lips. 

Thanks a lot for reading my post, I will be pleased if you comment below and tell me what do you thing from the posts and what do you want to see as make up looks and also swatches etc...

Take Care and Be Safe 

Kylie Cassar

No comments:

Post a Comment