Saturday 5 January 2013

Kiko cosmetics

Hello everyone 

Yesterday my best friend Linzy gave me an amazing 2 Kiko eyeshadows that she bought from Catania. In Italy they have this brand Kiko that they have an amazing eyeshadows and also amazing cosmetics. 

This is the package that it comes in. It is sleek and professional. I love this type of package because you can see what type of colour you are buying. This eyeshadow is a white shimmer eyeshadow that can be used in the inner corner and also on the the brow bone.  
This is a soft violet with a little bit of shimmer in it. 
In side every eyeshadow there is a Kiko sign in it. The packaging is small and  it is really comportable.  The soft violet eyeshadow is shade 150 and the white eyeshadow the shade is 128. 
They are both pigmented. These are the two colours swatch. On my middle finder there is the white one  and on the index finger there is the soft violet. 
I hope you like it and thanks for reading my blog. 

Kylie Cassar

2 comments:

  1. :):) ... glad u like them dear :):) bdw mil blog tieghek qed nifhem xi haga :)

    ReplyDelete