Sunday 14 April 2013

Wjcon Blogger's event

Hello everyone, 
How are you all?

 So last Friday I was invited to a blogger's event at Wjcon Malta. I really enjoyed it and I was in heaven, surrounded with lots of amazing products. I had visit them before, but they brought more products to choose from. 
When I went in they welcomed me with a welcome drink, the owners were really nice and also the employees. Marisa was really helpful and she explained some history of the company and then she showed us level one where there is the Funky bar. 
The Funky bar is where you will be able to do nails, your eyebrows and also your make up done. You can do everything under one roof. 

Some lipstick range and foundations :)
This is a liquid eye shadows limited edition, they are amazing  colors to play with and create different looks.  
This is an amazing color lip stain from one side and lip clear  gloss from the other. 
The orange one is the color of the lip stain of the above picture. 

These are some bloggers at the section of the nail bar. The wonderful lady in Yellow dress is Marisa that hosted us around the amazing shop. 
If you want to see the previous post on some of their products click here

You should visit their shop in Birkirkara, it is worth going and see their amazing long lasting products with an affordable prices. They gave us all the bloggers some goodies to try them, I also purchase two products that I will review and swatch for you later posts. 

Thanks for reading my post. I will be glad to hear from you if you went to Wjcon Shop and what you had bought? 

Kylie Cassar :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment