Thursday 4 April 2013

Soft Smoky eye look

Hello everyone,
How are you? 

At the moment I am very busy but today I spare a little time and do this post. I hope you like it. 

This is the overall look


I put a cream-yellowish eye shadow on my eyelid, than I used  a black -gray eye shadow on the outer corner of my eye as a V line. I used a black eyeliner near my eyelashes.
I applied the black-gray eye shadow under my eyes and I applied in my inner corner of my eye the cream- yellowish eye shadow to brighten my eyes.   

I went with a nude pink lip 

Face 
Bourjois Foundation Healthy Mix Shade 55
Elf Under Eye Concealer & Highlighter Shade Glow/Fair
Elf Press Powder Shade Sand
Missha Skin Powder Foundation Shade Cool25 (I use it as Bronzer)
Maxfactor Flawless Perfection Blush Shade 220 Classic  Rose


Eyes
Elf Eyelid Primer (Sheer)
Wjcon Eye pencil in Shade deep black
Elf 100pc eyeshadow in shade (cream-yellowish shade, black-gray eye shadow)
Bourjois  Liner Pinceau liquid Eyeliner No 5201
L'Oreal Paris Double Extension Waterproof in Shade Noir/ Black

Lips
Elf Mineral lipstick in Shade Party Pink

Thanks a lot for seeing my post, I hope you love it. If you have a suggestion or want to ask something, please don't hesitate to ask me. 

Thanks a lot

Kylie Cassar :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment