Thursday 28 March 2013

A bad news

Hello everyone

How are you all?

So I am really sorry for not posting lately but at the moment I am really stressed with my assignments and I cannot manage at the moment to post on my blog. My studies are getting harder every year. My lecturers are giving me a lot of assignments and I have to spend a lot of time doing them. When I have some free time I will immediately do a makeup post so stay tuned. I do my best to post as much as I can but bear with me and thanks for all your support.

Miss you all lots
Kylie Cassar xxx

2 comments:

  1. good luck sabiha, I went through a similar phase at the beginning of the blog so don't worry xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks a lot for sending this comment. It makes me better when I am not alone. Thanks for cheer me up :) I need it. :)

      Delete