Monday 18 March 2013

A Complete Look for a Morning Wedding

Hello everyone :)

How are you sweeties? So yesterday I had a morning wedding and I made my own hair and make up so this post I am going to explain what I used and for clothes from where I bought them. 

This is the overall look. So I had a laced dress that is a navy blue with a black lace over all , than I matched the camel shoes with a camel waist coat and a black clutch bag.
Than I went for this flow curly hair on one side and matte elegant make up. 
So lets begin with the eye look 

So I went with neutral look. I used a matte beige on my eyelid, then I used a soft brown on the crease, then I used a dark brown on the outer corner of my eye, I used a matte white mixed with soft brown under my brow bone, to blend the dark brown, I used a peachy matte eye shadow over my crease. I used a liquid eyeliner in black. 

I used the dark brown under my eyes but I didn't went all through near  my inner corner, I stopped 3/4 of my eye. I used a black eye pencil in my water line and also I used the eye pencil at the outer corner of my eye, just a little bit. I made my brows with soft brown eye shadow and I set it with setting spray. 

Sorry I forgot to take the photo of my lips but I used a soft pink lipstick. 

Now we go through the hair

So I just used my clipper, I first straighten all my hair and then I begin to wrist the clipper clockwise and go down slowly so that to make the curls. When I finished I put all my hair on one side. 

At the back of my hair I put a black flower, this because I wasn't  going to wear a hat. In  Malta if a wedding is in the morning you have to wear a hat or make some sort of accessory in your hair. 
This is the list of products I used:

Face 
Bourjois Foundation Healthy Mix Shade 55
Elf Under Eye Concealer & Highlighter Shade Glow/Fair
Elf Press Powder Shade Sand
Missha Skin Powder Foundation Shade Cool25 (I use it as Bronzer)
Elf Mineral blush in shade coral 


Eyes
Elf Eyelid Primer (Sheer)

Wjcon Eye pencil in Shade deep black
Elf 100pc eyeshadow in shade (beige, light brown, dark brown and white, All matte)
Bourjois  Liner Pinceau liquid Eyeliner No 5201
L'Oreal Paris Double Extension Waterproof in Shade Noir/ Black

Lips
Elf Mineral lipstick in Shade Party Pink

Hair 
Remington Wet 2 Straight Crimper
Hairpins
Black flower accessory  

Clothes 
Dress from Doritory Perkins
Shoes from Primark
Waist coat was designed by me and was made by my mother in law. 

I hope you all liked this post. Please tell me what you think and if you made this look please send me pictures of it. If you want to ask don't hesitate to ask me I will do my best to help you.

 Kylie Cassar xxxx

13 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thanks swt for your comment :) i really appreciated it :)

      Delete
  2. Kemm giek cool xarek, i really like, it has that 70s look ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. great look love. you should do a hair tutorial too ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will take it under consideration. Still I don't know how to add it the filming that's why I don't do video tutorials but still I take it into consideration :)

      Delete
  4. such a nice make up and i love your make up. its very natural! your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for you comment. I had checked you blog and it is fresh and funky. I really like. Keep it up :)

      Delete
  5. Hey sweety! This is such a amazing post to observe! Utterly like it! Are we following yet? If not then let's follow via GFC, BL, LB and FB too! Let me know, I always follow back! (: Stop by me soon! xx

    With love :❤
    www.fashionholicsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much sweety for your comment :) I really appricate it that you are following me :) I will follow your blog for sure :)

      Delete
    2. Hello sweety! Thanks for stopping by (: I heartly appreciate! Amazing post! And ofcourse I'm following you back! New post up on my blog! Stop by me soon!xx

      With love ❤
      www.fashionholicsparkle.blogspot.com

      Delete
  6. Hey Kylie!

    I mentioned you in this post: http://allthingslady.wordpress.com/2013/03/22/tag-post-11-questions-and-11-people/


    Marija

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much for mention me. I might do this 11 questions :) thanks so much

      Delete