Saturday 9 March 2013

Look with a red lip

Hello everyone :)

I had posted recently on the Wjcon products. I had use them yesterday evening to go out with my friends to dinner. I hope you like the look and I got inspired for a red lip from Khloe Kardashian. I hope you like it and  used it as an insipration. 

This is the over all look. I went to a glamour look.

So I used first as a base I used very light cream eye shadow, then I used in the crease a light brown and I top it up wit a little dark brown to emphasis on the outer corner of my eye. Then I used a shimmery yellowish eye shadow on my lid and in my inner corner of my eye. I used a black eyeliner close to my eye lashes. 

I used the dark brown under my eyes and I used also black eye pencil in my water line. 
I used a red lip liner all over my lips and than I used the matte side of the lip gloss.  
Face 
Bourjois Foundation Healthy Mix Shade 55
Elf Under Eye Concealer & Highlighter Shade Glow/Fair
Elf Press Powder Shade Sand
Missha Skin Powder Foundation Shade Cool25 (I use it as Bronzer)
Elf Mineral blush in shade coral 


Eyes
Elf Eyelid Primer (Sheer)
Wjcon Eye pencil in Shade deep black
Elf 100pc eyeshadow in shade (light cream, light brown, dark brown and shimmery yellow)
Bourjois  Liner Pinceau liquid Eyeliner No 5201
L'Oreal Paris Double Extension Waterproof in Shade Noir/ Black

Lips
Wjcon lip liner in Shade The Red
Wjcon lip gloss in Shade 703 ( I used the colour one only and I didn't applied the gloss)

I hope you like this look and thanks for reading this post. 
Enjoy your weekend :)

Kylie Cassar xxx :)

2 comments:

  1. Red really suits you, Kylie! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much swt :) I really appricate your comment :)

      Delete