Saturday 9 March 2013

Wjcon products

Hello everyone :)
How are you all? I hope your all well. 

So yesterday I went to buy some make up from Wjcon. Wjcon is an Italian company and they launched Wjcon in Malta. I never knew about this company before but the few things that I bought are amazing. The girl that assists me was very nice and also help me a lot to chose certain make up for me. Unfortunately it doesn't ship worldwide only Italian and Maltese people can shop from their shops around Italy and Malta. 

Lets explain to you all what I bought:
I bought 2 eye pencils in Shade black and blue, lip liner in red and lip gloss in red. 

These are the swatches of each product that I bought on the left first one is the lip liner, the second one is the lip gloss the third on is the eye pencil in Shade black and the last one is the blue eye pencil in blue.
 I was really amazed with the high pigmentation that they had and also all of them are long lasting and it is true, to remove them from my hand I had to use the make up wipes because with water and soap they didn't even remove a little bit. 
I really like them all, you have to try them for sure and they are a very affordable prices. 

Wjcon Eye pencil in black: Shade deep black 01 Cost:  4.90 euros
Wjcon Eye pencil in blue: Shade aegean delight 15 Cost: 4.90 euros
Wjcon lip liner in red: Shade the red Cost: 4.90 euros
Wjcon lip gloss in red: Shade 703 Cost: 6.90 euros

This is the website: http://www.wjcon.com/en/home

For the Maltese viewers the Wjcon Store is in B'Kara. 

If you visit them please tell me what you think and thanks for reading my post. I hope you like it and enjoy your weekend. 

Kylie Cassar xxxx :)


No comments:

Post a Comment