Saturday 20 July 2013

Blank Canvas Cosmetics Pro Brushes

Hello Lovelies :)

It has been a while since I made a post and I am so sorry about it. I am really busy at the moment with the make up course and with work and with wedding preparations. 
Still today I found sometime to connect with you again. I hope that all of you are enjoying Summer.

So today I am going to review the amazing brushes from Blank Canvas Cosmetics. I took the offer of 40% code few weeks ago and I purchase this amazing brushes that cost me 104.14 euros + Shipping included.  BCC Full Range Pro Deluxe 18 Piece Brush Set :)

So I received a bag that I place the Pro D Brush Holder (Cupholder) and they gave me as a gift the Brush Folio. 

This Pro D Brush Holder is amazing, I put all my brushes in it and also when you open it you will have two cups, so you can organize the face brushes in one cup and the eye brushes in the other. The two cups will seal together with a clip on buttons. I put all my brushes in it and go to my make up course. I love this a lot. 

This Brush Folio is amazing. The cover is amazing because you can easily wipe it from dirt because it is like plastic. 

The Brush Folio have two sections and on the top you have like a flip cover so that the brushes will be protected from touching the opposite brushes and this is good because there will be no cross contamination. They will also be protected from any damage to the brushes. Although I don't use it till know, I will use it for sure when I have clients that have photo shots or other occasion so that it will be easy for me to find that particular brush.  
These are all the range that I bought from the Blank Canvas Cosmetics. 
These are the face brushes. There are some that are real animal hair and some that are synthetic hair. Brushes F14, F15,F16 are made of goat hair. F17 is made of synthetic hair, F18 is made from natural hair and also synthetic, F20, F21, F22, F23 are made of synthetic fibers. The brushes that are natural hair are ideal for powders and those brushes that are synthetic is ideal to use with liquid or cream make up. 

These are the eye brushes. No10, E23 is made of pony hair, E24, E25, E26, E27 are made of goat hair, E28, E30 are made of synthetic fibers, E32 is made of goat hair. There is only one lip brush. L29 is made of synthetic fibers. 
The few brushes that I used I really love them and they are super soft and also ideal for every make up artist, they really do their job really well and in really serious detail. Till now I love them.

For my personal use but I use the real techniques brushes and I use Blank Canvas Cosmetics for my professionalism. I had a problem because I had 2 brushes missing and I really appreciate how efficient the costumer service is, they immediately sent me the two brushes and immediately respond back my message. With my order they gave me some gifts: the brush folio, the Blending Duo E25/26 and also the Brush No 10. Thanks and continue with the great job that you all are doing. If you need me to do another post to go through them in detail just comment below.

Do you ever bought something from Blank Canvas Cosmetics?

Thanks so much

Kylie Cassar :)

P.S I am not paid to do this post, all that is written in my posts is written with honesty and what I think is good and bad for me. All the products are paid from my personal money.   

3 comments:

  1. με γεια!! τωρα εγινα αναγνωστρια σου πολυ ομορφο το μπλογκ σου :)
    δεν εχω παρει κατι απο canvas φαινεται πολυ ομορφο ολο το σετ ειναι πολυ καλη επενδυση τα πινελα

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear. I recommend them for sure. I really appreciate that you comment and I hope that you continue enjoying my post dear.
      Kylie :)

      Delete
  2. Hi! I enjoyed your reviews for the Blank Canvas Cosmetics brushes and brush sets. I am waiting for the Brush folio to be availlable for sale again. It's not till Feb. 3rd :( Anyway, i would like your personal opinion on what brush I should get both for contouring and blush. Should I get the F14 or the F15. I will definitely get the F16 brush. It looks sooo soft and amazing! Thank you for taking time to review these amazing make up brushes. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete