Sunday 4 August 2013

Morning Occasion Make up look

Hello Lovelies 

How are you all? 
This week it was really hard for me to pass through because my chinchilla (Name Perrinu had died and I miss him so much). I am doing my best to cope with it but life have to move on. 

As I promised you all I am showing you what I am doing at the make up course and tell you how to do it. 
This is a Monochromatic eyeshadow almond shape. Monochromatic effect means that with one colour you create from light to dark effect. Now an almond is like a "perfect" shade that one can have to apply eye make up. 


This is a Monochromatic eyeshadow eye look and the final make up look that I created on my model Yana. 
So lets begin:

So first I started with the eye look. First I applied the primer than I used a cream loose eyeshadow powder all over the eye. They I created a C shape starting from the half of the eye in the crease down to the half of the eye on the lash line with a matte brown eyeshadow. Than you blended as much as you can, if the brown fades you can go back and create the C shape again and blended. Then I removed fall outs from the eyeshadow by sweeping it with a clear brush. Than I applied the concealer and the foundations and the corrector and I matte everything with a loose powder. Than I went back again to the eyes so that I will be able to apply the same brown under the lower lash line and also I used a black eyeshadow to use it as a eyeliner on the top lash line so that to be a soft look. I used a black eyeliner in the water line and applied a waterproof mascara. You have to remember that for morning looks you should not use a black eyeliners and mascaras you should use a brown eyeliners and mascara but everyone have their preferred eyeliners. Then I applied bronzer on her jaw line and under her cheekbones and near her hair line. I applied a pink soft blush and I highlighted the cheek bone. On her lips I went for a soft nude colour so that the emphasis will be on her eyes. Then I filled her eyebrows with the same matte brown eyeshadow. 

Face
Wjcon Base Setificante
Wjcon Colour Corrector in Shade Viola  
NYX HD Studio Foundation in Shade Natural Beige No 06
Wjcon Stick Concealer in Shade 02
Wjcon Fix&Matte Translucent Powder
Elf Studio Bronzer in Shade Warm Bronzer (highlighter)
MaxFactor Bronzing Powder in Shade 02
Wjcon Compact Blush No 205

Eyes
Elf Eyelid Primer (Sheer)
Elf Mineral Eyeshadow in Shade Innocent
Sleek eyeshadow palette in Storm 
L'Oreal Paris Double Extension Waterproof in Shade Noir/ Black

Lips
Elf Mineral lipstick in Shade Rosy Raisin

Brushes
All the brushes of Blank Canvas Cosmetics Brushes




















No comments:

Post a Comment