Friday 30 August 2013

NYX Professional Make up in Malta- Bloggers Event

Hello lovelies, 

How are you all?

Last Wednesday 28th August 2013 I had the opportunity to be invited for the NYX make up store in Malta. I really had a great time and at last NYX cosmetics is here in Malta woohoo. We meet the staff ( they are all amazing and sweet too) and they showed us around. I was in heaven when I saw so much make up. I wished that I could carry everything home. 

This is the amazing NYX Shop in Malta
Is in it lovely shop?

I am going to show you some amazing products. 




There are also eye and lip sets for make up artists and also people that need everything in one case and find everything. 


They have also cases for make up artist to place all their make up in and travel to their shoot

If I can I will buy one for sure, but not for now.
Is this amazing :)
Down Stairs they have private room with these amazing vanity units so that to apply make up for the clients that what to be pampered. 

Photos with the Maltese Bloggers:

Reb, Me, Martina, Lara and Dyna
Marija, Martina and Me 

The most amazing photo that I adore is this photo with all the Maltese Bloggers all together. 

I really enjoyed the event and all the food and the drinks that were prepared for us. Also the products are really affordable and they are amazing so I had to buy (as you all know me if I don't buy, I am not myself). All the cosmetics have a good pigmentation so you are not going to be disappointed and I love their HD foundations because your face will be flawless. I also wore the HD foundation for this event in shade 06 Natural Beige. I had NYX cosmetics before, you can click here to see what I had before the NYX cosmetics came to Malta. 

This is what I bought and also the goody bag that they gave me. 

The thing from the back are what I bought and the things that are on front are the things that I got in my goody bag.
I cannot wait to use everything. I recommend you to go and visit the store and enjoy your day there and if you are stressed, go there and buy NYX cosmetics and relax. Definitely you come out from the store with stress free :) 

Love you all lots 

Kylie :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment