Saturday 24 August 2013

The Liebster Award

Hello lovelies, 

I just been nominated for the Liebster Award by Beauty is our Passion. I am so happy that I am nominated and also honoured for this award, Thanks so much Jessica :)



The Liebster Award is an award for up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The award's aim is to raise awareness for nominated blogs, and enable the blogger to enhance its audience. 
  • List ten facts about myself
  • Answer the ten questions that Beauty is our Passion gave me.
  • Nominate bloggers who have under 200 followers and link them in my post. 
  • Come up with ten questions for the people I nominate for The Liebster Award. 
  • Tell the nominees that I have nominated them so that they can answer the questions.

Ten facts about me:
  1. I am still a student and I am studying Health and Social Care Management in MCAST. I am only one scholastic year left wiiiiiiiiiiiiii :)
  2. Soon I will finish my Make Up Course to become a make up artist. 
  3. I became an auntie for the first time and my beautiful niece's name is Anouschka Clair.
  4. In 2015 I am planning to get married to my amazing boyfriend. 
  5. I have only one big sister that I love so much. 
  6. The first person that pushed me to begin blogging is Dyna Spiteri from Make up by Dyna. 
  7. I love experimenting with different colours for an eye looks. Still I love Natural looks :)
  8. My favourate colour is Blue. 
  9. My favourate Youtube person that I follow all the time is The Make Up Chair, and she taught me a lot about make up. 
  10. My target for the future is to being a you tube channel that I will be able to teach make up to other people and begin my carer as a make up artist. 
The Ten Questions asked by Beauty is our Passion:

1. What do you like doing in your free time?
Definitaly seeing looks on you tube and searching on ebay and other websites for make up and searching for blogs that are based on make up and seeing TV and Facebook and seeing series. 

2. Do you have any pets at home?
I used to have a chinchilla but he died last July :( 

3. How was your interest in makeup/fashion sparked?
I always admired people that are like lawyers or business women have a full make up and looked sleek and one day I saw an advert about elf products and they are really cheap and I begin buying their products and starting seeing make up more as an art and elegant thing. 

4. Do you have any favourite celebrity?
Of course I have, I love love love Khloe Odom Kardashian, I like her make up, how she sees things and also how amazing her character is. Some people don't like her but I really like her sorry. 

5. What is your current favourite trend?
Doing blue eyeliner in my water line or creating that turquoise look like the Maltese Beach :)

6. Who is your favourite youtuber?
Definitly The Make up Chair but also xxxDynaxx because she helps me a lot choosing things that I can but from Malta. 

7. What is your favourite song?
At the moment is Wake Me Up by avicii. 

8. If you could take part in any film, what would it be?
A walk to remember, I love these type of movies but this one is amazing because also the songs that is in it is amazing and the movie is never forgotten. 

9.  Did you know about this blog before I nominated your blog?
Yes I new about it a few months ago. 

10. what posts would you like to read in the future?
Maybe more make up looks. 


Nominated Blogs:
Blue Jeans and Red Lipstick: http://bluejeansandredlipstick.com/

Ten New Questions:

1. Do you have and brothers or sisters or both?
2. What is your favourite post that you created, and why?
3. How many blogs do you follow?
4. Bright lips or nude lips and why?
5. Smokey eyes or natural look?
6. If you are getting married do you want to do your own make up or do you want another make up artist to do your make up?
7. If you are a make up artist, which celebrity you wish to work on?
8. What is your favourite brand make up/ fashion?
9. What is your future goal ?
10. What make up looks do you wish me to create in the future posts?

I think I followed every Liebster Award rules. Thanks so much Jessica for nominating me. I have to tell the other bloggers now that I nominated them. 

Thanks so much I really enjoyed it 

Kylie Cassar :)

No comments:

Post a Comment