Monday 26 August 2013

Smokey eye tutorial

Hello lovelies :)

How are you today? I hope your doing well. 

Did you ever wanted that smokey eye look that pops your colour eyes out? Did you ever created a smokey eyes to go for a party or to a wedding? 

So I am giving you two different smokey eye look. 

On the left it is an almond smokey eyes and on the right I created a wing smokey eye. 
Which one do you prefer? 

On the right side is the wing smokey eye. 
  • To create this smokey eye you have to prime your eyes I used the Elf Mineral Eyeshadow Primer .
  • Then apply a soft matte cream colour that matches her skin all over the eyes as a base from the Sleek Palette Storm. 
  • Then I apply a black pencil, I used the NYX Jumbo Eye pencil (JEP601 Black Bean) in the outer corner as a base. Does not matter if it is a little bit messy. 
  • Than I applied matte black eyeshadow from Storm Palette over the black pencil and begin to create the wing eyeshadow.
  • When I was satisfied with the black I applied gold eyeshadow in the inner till the middle of the eye and I blend the gold with the black in the middle. 
  • I applied shimmery white in the brow bone to lift the brow bone up as there was a lot of black going on.
  • I applied some black under the eyes and also gold from the inner eye till the middle. 
  • Than I applied mascara and black eyeliner in the waterline and applied brown eyeshadow in the eyebrows and set it with Elf Studio Make up mist and Set on the eyebrow brush to set the colour. 

This is the almond smokey eyeshadow look
This side is also a smokey eye but not that dramatic as the other side. 
  • First I applied the primer from Elf as mantioned above and also the cream eyeshadow all over the eyelid.
  • With the matte black eyeshadow from the Storm Palette I created a C shape at the outer corner of the eye 
  • From the inner eye till the middle I applied a silver shimmery eyeshadow and blended with the matte black eyeshadow. 
  • On the browbone I applied a soft matte brownish cream eyeshadow so that to continue with the softness of the smokey eyes. 
  • Than I applied mascara (L'Oreal Paris Double Extension Waterproof in Shade Noir/ Black) and black eyeliner from wjcon in the waterline and applied brown eyeshadow in the eyebrows and set it with Elf Studio Make up mist and Set on the eyebrow brush to set the colour. 
Face
Wjcon Base Setificante
Wjcon Colour Corrector in Shade Viola  
NYX HD Studio Foundation in Shade Natural Beige No 06
Essence Soft touch mousse make-up in shade 04 matt ivory and 03 matt honey (for contouring)
Wjcon Fix&Matte Translucent Powder
MaxFactor Bronzing Powder in Shade 02
Wjcon Compact Blush No 205

Lips
Elf Mineral lipstick in Shade Rosy Raisin

Brushes
All the brushes of Blank Canvas Cosmetics Brushes


I hope that you like this post, please comment below I love to hear your opinions and please like my page on facebook Passion to Beauty. Thanks so much :)

Kylie Cassar xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment