Thursday 15 August 2013

Make up look for my birthday

Hello Everyone, 

How are you all? :)
I wish all the Maltese followers Happy Feast. For the international followers I wish you all an amazing day and wish you all the best possible that a day can give you. So last Tuesday I had my 23rd birthday ( I am getting old :( ) and by boyfriend took me to dinner. Let me show you what I wore and what make up look I created. 

All the photos that were taken are with my new camera ( Thanks to by boyfriend as a birthday present) I hope that you all liked the photos and I am still experimenting at the moment with my camera. 

Lets go with the look 

So I wore a white dress, it is all lace and a white/ cream handbag and a wadge shoes that has brown and blue. 

This is an over all look of my make up. 

So I went with pink eyeshadows and I went with an orange lipstick. 
This is the eye look I am so sorry for my camera not picking up all the colours that I created. I went with a soft pink all over my eyelid and than I went with a darker pink in my crease. I highlighted my brow bone and filled it with a matte brown eyeshadow. I used a liquid eyeliner near my eyelashes and applied waterproof mascara to hold my curls. 
Face
Wjcon Base Setificante
Wjcon Colour Corrector in Shade Viola  
NYX HD Studio Foundation in Shade Natural Beige No 06
Wjcon Stick Concealer in Shade 02
Wjcon Fix&Matte Translucent Powder
MaxFactor Bronzing Powder in Shade 02
Wjcon Compact Blush No 205

Eyes
Elf Eyelid Primer (Sheer)
Elf eyeshadow pallete 100pc ( deep pink and light pink and soft white)
Bourjois  Liner Pinceau liquid Eyeliner No 5201
L'Oreal Paris Double Extension Waterproof in Shade Noir/ Black


Lips
Kiko Smart Lipstick in Shade 907 Orange 


I hope you like my post. If you need me to do detailed look and take photos of the eyeshadows etc let me know by commenting below or leave a comment on my Facebook page

Thanks a lot :)

Kylie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment