Wednesday 15 May 2013

Evening Make Up Look

Hello Girls 

How are you?
 I hope that you enjoyed the posts of the Malta Fashion Week and Fashion Awards, if not Click here

This is the look that I wore when I went to see the Charles and Ron Collection Here
I created this look when I saw few make up looks on you tube and so I get a few ideas from them and I came up with this look. I hope that you all like it. 

This is the overall look. Although I have the lighting really bad, you can see that the brown eyes really popped in this look. I am going to go closer into the eye look so that you can see what type of colours I used. 
I used NYX jumbo Milk as a base, I used yellow gold on the eye lid, in the crease I went  with shimmery violet  and in the outer corner I went with deep violet. I used a black liquid eyeliner and made a small eye cat wing. 

I used a blue pencil eye liner in my waterline and also  under my lower lash line  in the middle. 
I used also a little purple eye shadow under my lower lash line at the outer corner. 
This is the overall look. I went with a lace dress by Dorothy Perkins. 
Face 
Bourjois Foundation Healthy Mix Shade 55
Elf Under Eye Concealer & Highlighter Shade Glow/Fair
Elf Press Powder Shade Sand
Missha Skin Powder Foundation Shade Cool25 (I use it as Bronzer)
Wjcon Compact Blush No 205

Eyes
Elf Eyelid Primer (Sheer)
Wjcon pencil eye liner long lasting in Shade Emerald Green No 04
Elf 100pc eyeshadow in shade (yellow gold, light violet, deep violet)
Bourjois  Liner Pinceau liquid Eyeliner No 5201
L'Oreal Paris Double Extension Waterproof in Shade Noir/ Black

Lips
Elf Mineral lipstick in Shade Nicely Nude


Thanks a lot for reading my post, if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask me.

Enjoy and have fun 

Kylie Cassar

No comments:

Post a Comment