Friday 10 May 2013

Follow Malta Fashion Week :)

Hello sweeties :)

So this week as you all know there is the Malta Fashion Week. I am really sorry for not attending that much to the fashion show but next Monday I have to insert my Research Project (it is like a dissertation) and I had to back down most of the fashion shows like the New Designers Fashion Show, Fersani Fashion Show and much more. I am really sorry about it.

Still you can see them on FOUR amazing Maltese Bloggers and be up to date with the fashion week:

Martina Vella and Denise Del : http://allthingsfabulousblog.blogspot.com/

Check them out, they are an amazing fashion bloggers and they have a really detail blogs that you can follow. 

I have a GREAT NEWS because next Saturday Evening I am going to attend the Malta Fashion Awards and I am going to give you all the details possible on the make up looks. 

Take care dear once and enjoy 

Kylie Cassar

4 comments:

  1. thanks for the share dear :) i really appreciate! don't forget the cam on Saturday ;) looking forward to seeing you

    marija from www.allthingslady.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry dear I will :) looking forward to see you all too :)

      Delete
  2. thank you for the share love xxx just a minor correction, Denises' surname is Delceppo :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the Surname because I went to find it on Facebook that's why I wrote it that way sorry

      Delete