Wednesday 22 May 2013

I have a secret to share

Hello everyone, 

How are you all? So at the moment as you all know I am really busy with the assignments and I will finish them till 6th June then I have to wait for the resubmissions. 

My secret is that soon I am going to start a course as a make up artist and I am so happy and looking forward to begin. This will not help me in my new carer but also I will be able to give more advice and help you more in techniques in make up and looks. This course is about 4 months and so I will be learning a lot of things and don't worry I am going to share the looks that I create and also be able to teach you tips and tricks that I learn. 

Than when I finish my course I will be able to create looks for those who want me to do their make up on special occasions and not only for special occasions but also for photo shots, media etc... please don't hesitate to send me massages on Passion to Beauty page if you want me to do your make up or send my a massage on my Facebook or else send me an email on kylienails@gmail.com. 

Thanks a lot and I will keep you all posted on things that I do during my course. 

Love you all lots

Kylie Cassar xxx

8 comments:

  1. good luck duda :):) ... meta jkellek bzonn let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok not a problem dear :) Thanks for the comment :)

      Delete
  2. Good luck in your new course! xx

    Visit The Other Side Of Cool
    Tweet me! @othersideofcool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear :) I appreciate your comment. I love your blog and I follow you a lot. Keep it up dear

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks a lot dear. Thanks for being an inspiration to me as well and with your help I get more and more into make up and blogging. Thanks dear

      Delete