Sunday 30 December 2012

A look for a Christmas lunch

Hello Everyone :)

I hope you all enjoying your holidays and experimenting with different looks for some events that these holidays bring. I am so sorry that I didn't post this look this week but I was very busy and so I didn't manage to post.

So this look is for a morning event. 

This is the overall look. I went for  a natural look .

I went with a brown light eye shadow all over my eye lid and then I went for a  light /dark  brown eye shadow to the outer corner of my eye then I smudge the brown eyeliner that is close to my eyelashes. 
In the waterline i used the same brown eyeliner and in used it on the top and bottom of my waterline. 
On the lips I went to a soft pink lipstick. 
Face
Bourjois Foundation Healthy Mix Shade 55
Elf Under Eye Concealer & Highlighter Shade Glow/Fair
Elf Press Powder Shade Sand
Elf Warm Bronzer ( I used the soft pink as a blush and the light brown as a bronzer and the soft white i used is a highlighter on the upper cheek bone).

Eyes
Elf Eyelid Primer (Sheer)
Elf 100pc Eyeshadow ( I used a light brown over the eye lid then I used light to dark brown to the outer corner of my eye).
L'Oreal Paris Double Extension Waterproof in Shade Noir/ Black
Elf Mineral Eyeliner in Shade Coffee

Lips 
Elf Mineral Lipstick in Shade Nicely Nude

Thanks a lot for reading my blog. I hope you liked this look. Enjoy the rest of the holidays and Happy New year 2013 to everyone :)

Kylie Cassar

1 comment: