Sunday 30 December 2012

Evening Holiday Look

Hello lovelies,
How are you all? I hope you all enjoying your holidays and having a great time for the last few days for a new year to begin. 

So this look I wore it for Christmas eve party but you can do it for the New Year. 
This look is more appropriate for an evening event. 

This is the overall look 
This look is based on a violet colour. I put a light violet all over my eye lid and then I used a light pink violet colour on the outer corner and into the crease. Then I used a black eyeliner on my lash line i took it out to do a cat eye. I also fill in my brows with a matte dark brown eye shadow and to set it I used the mist and set spray on the eye lash and brow wand.
I used a black eyeliner on my waterline also 
I went on a soft red lips and a clear lipgloss on the top
 This is the overall look that I wore with this look. I had a simple black dress , a military dark blue jacket and I went with a nude back and nude to brown shoes. 
Face 
Bourjois Foundation Healthy Mix Shade 55
Elf Under Eye Concealer & Highlighter Shade Glow/Fair
Elf Press Powder Shade Sand
Missha Skin Powder Foundation Shade Cool25 (I use it as Bronzer)
Maxfactor Flawless Perfection Blush Shade 220 Classic  Rose
Elf Studio Makeup Mist and Set

Eyes
Elf Eyelid Primer (Sheer)
Essence Stay all day long lasting eyeshadow Shade The Magic Must Go On No. 08
Elf 100pc Eyeshadow ( I put a light violet all over my eye lid and then I used a light pink violet colour on the outer corner and into the crease.)
L'Oreal Paris Double Extension Waterproof in Shade Noir/ Black

Bourjois Liner Pinceau liquid Eyeliner No 5201
Elf Kohl Eyeliner in Black (used in the waterline)

Elf Eyelash and brow wand

Lips 
Elf Mineral Lipstick in Shade Royal Red
Elf Super Glossy Lip Shine Shade Goddess

I hope you like this look and create it your own. Thanks so much for reading my blog and Happy New Year to everyone.

Take Care

Kylie Cassar

4 comments:

  1. Nice combination of purples Kylie :) Happy NY to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Lara :) same to you dear, you and your family :)

      Delete