Wednesday 12 December 2012

Swatches of elf lip balms

Hello everyone.
So today I am switching Elf Conditioning Lip Balm in 6 shades.

This is the package that they come in. I love the packaging, you can see the product and also the colour.
This is called Mellow Melon 
This is Mellow Melon on my lips
This is Romantic Rouge
This is Romantic Rouge on my lips

This is Blissful Berry 
This is how it looks like the Blissful Berry 
This is Bombshell Brown
This is how it looks like on my lips shade Bombshell Brown
This is Peaceful Pink 
This is how it looks on my lips Peaceful Pink

This is the Nice and Natural
This is how it looks on my lips Nice and Natural
This is the lip brush that I apply mt lip balm with and also my lipsticks.

This is the Bamboo Lip Brush. It is stiff but I like it because it help me make more precise line  around my lips and help me fill in really quickly without making mistakes. 
 Some of the Conditioning Lip Balms I don't like their colour like Nice and Natural, Peaceful Pink for me because the Nice and Natural make me as if I am died or sick and the Peaceful Pink is too much pink for me so I mix them with other lipsticks so that I create my own lip colour that suits me.

I like the packaging but it has to much glass around the pot and so it takes a lot of space in my makeup drawers. The product is good but it doesn't last for long.

I hope that this was useful for some of you.

Thanks for reading my post

Kylie Cassar 

3 comments:

  1. well done!!! really liked the Bombshell Brown colour :) keep it up bella :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love, so put it on the wishlist maybe Santa come and give it to you this year :)

      Delete
  2. I bought all this things from http://eyeslipsface.co.uk/ for UK and European people and for USA there is http://www.eyeslipsface.com/

    ReplyDelete