Wednesday 19 December 2012

Look for a wedding guest

Hello everyone.
So last Saturday I had a wedding and I was so looking forward to attend because I was one of the persons that I was going to read in the church and also this couple are my closest friends that I adore so much. 

So lets begin with the make up. The wedding was in the evening and I wore a black dress with a camel colour jacket and also the same colour my shoes.  

This is the final look :)
So I put black and grey all over my eye lid and then I used the brown in the outer corner and then I used also a nude colour that matches my skin tone till the brows. Then I used an eyeliner on top of the eyelashes. 
To put some guideline I used a sticky tape on the outer eye so that I will have guidelines and also a little bit of sharp cut but then I soften it with the brown eye shadow again. 
I used on my lips a pink nude lipstick from elf cosmetics so that  my eyes will  have more attention
On my face I contoured with a matte brown and on my cheeks I put a soft pink  
This is the over all look that I wore before to the wedding although my hair is not done yet. 
Face 
Bourjois Foundation Healthy Mix Shade 55
Elf Under Eye Concealer & Highlighter Shade Glow/Fair
Elf Press Powder Shade Sand
Missha Skin Powder Foundation Shade Cool25 (I use it as Bronzer)
Maxfactor Flawless Perfection Blush Shade 220 Classic  Rose

Eyes
Elf Eyelid Primer (Sheer)
Elf 100pc Eyeshadow ( I used a black first all over the eyelid then I used the grey so that the grey will pop more. Then I used medium to dark matte brown to blend the harsh like and it focused more on the outer corner of the eye. Then I used a skin toned matte eye shadow till under the brows).
L'Oreal Paris Double Extension Waterproof in Shade Noir/ Black
Elf Mineral Eyeliner in Shade Black

Lips 
Elf Mineral Lipstick in Shade Nicely Nude

Thanks a lot for reading my blog. I hope that you like it. I like to listen from you all if you tried it this look.

Thanks

Kylie Cassar

No comments:

Post a Comment