Tuesday 27 November 2012

Elf palettes

Hi everyone :)
How are you?
So today I am showing you 4 palettes that I bought from elf website.

This is the 100pc elf palette that i love a lot and most of my looks that I create is with this palette.
As you can see there are a lot of different shades and colours. There are a lot of shimmery eyeshadows but there is also the matte once.

these are three palettes that will help you do different looks for everyday look, for natural look and the other for a smokey eye look. These three palettes are discontinued.

This is the everyday look palette. I don't like the cover but because the glitters comes on you hand and transfars everywhere.

This is the palette of everyday look. In this palette there are more matte eyeshadows than shimmer this because in the the morning you need less shimmer and glitter eye look. In my opinion during the day I don't use and shimmer on my face. I like more matte settle sophisticated look.

These type of palette comes with an applicater and also a black pancil and also instructions to do an amazing eyeshadow look.

This palette is to do natural eye and this is used for the evening look.

This palette has more shimmery eyeshadows. Shimmery eyeshadows I like to use them in the evening so that the lighting of the room hits the shimmery eyeshadow on your eyes and so your eyes pop. This type of eyeshadows makes the person look elegant.

As you can see in these types of palettes there is a ditaled instructions on how to apply eyeshadow so that to get an amazing look.

This is the smoky eyeshadow palette. In my opinion I like this type of cover without glitters on it.
This palette has the most of it shimmery eyeshadows. There are dark eyeshadows and few them are light. This palette I like to use it in the evening when I go out to a party or somewhere for fun.
These last three palettes are discontinued but elf cosmetics have different once but similar.
I bought these palettes from http://eyeslipsface.co.uk/en/restofworld/page/home this page is for uk and europe. For USA followers there is http://www.eyeslipsface.com/ 

Please any questions that you might have please don't hasitate to ask me.

Thanks for reading my post

Kylie Cassar

2 comments: