Tuesday 27 November 2012

Girls Night Out

Hi everyone :)
It's amazing when you go out with your girls and have a great time together.
This look that I created is to go out for a hans party of my best friend.
I hope that you like this look and create it your own.

I applied a silvery white base all over the eye and then in the crease I put blue and a little bit black mixed together, than  I used a light brown that matches my skin to bland everything together.


I applied a liquid eyeliner and I created a cat eye look with it.

As you can see it brought my eyecolour out. In the waterline I used midnight blue colour to matches the eyeshadow and also the look that I wore.
This is the whole look. I applied rose cheeks and I contour my face also on my lips I applied a pink lips with a nude twist.
Face:
Bourjois Foundation Healthy Mix Shade 55
Elf Under eye Concealer & Highlighter Shade Glow/ Fair
Elf Press Powder Shade Sand
Missha Skin Powder Foundation Shade Cool25 (Bronzer)
Elf Studio Cream Blush Shade Heart Breaker
Eyes:
Elf Eyelid Primer (Sheer)
Elf 100pc Eyeshadow ( I used a shimmery silver white eyeshadow all over the eyelid, the blue mixed a little bit with mette black eyeshadow in the crease and in the outer corner)
Elf Waterproof Lengthening & Volumizing Mascara Waterproof Shade Black
Bourjois Liner Pinceau liquid Eyeliner No 5201
Elf Mineral Eyeliner Shade Midnight
Lips:
Elf Mineral Natural Nymph 
Elf Studio Conditioning Lip Balm SPF15 Shade Blissful Berry 
Thanks a lot for seeing my post, I hope you like it.
Lots of love
Kylie Cassar

No comments:

Post a Comment