Friday 9 November 2012

Second look

Hello Everyone :)
This look is almost based on the elf products. 
I love elf products and most of my make up is based on elf cosmetics. In the future looks I will make my effort to buy other products so that to share different looks with other company cosmetics. 

This look is appropriate for the evening it is based on red, this because I was going to wear red jacket but I didn't want red lips. 

The over all look 
I used a dark red in the crease and brown all over my eyelid and black eyeliner  near my eyelashes and I smashed it out.  In the tear drop I used a white frosty eye shadow to brighten my eye.
The middle one was put all over the eye lid 
The peach shade was put in the crease 

The last shade the dark purple red shade mixed with black matte shade, was put at the outer corner of the eye
Closer look of the eye 
Closer look at the eyes open 
This is the look over all 

What I used:
Face 
Bourjois Healthy Mix Shade 55
Elf All Over Stick Shade Honey (used as a concealer)
Elf Under Eye Concealer & Highlighter Shade Glow/ Fair
Elf Press Powder Sade Sand 
Elf Warm Bronzer ( for Blush and Contour)

Eyes 
Elf Eyelid Primer (Sheer)
Elf 100pc Eyeshadow palette
ElF Mineral Eyeshadow Shade Angelic 
Elf Waterproof Lengthening & Volumizing Mascara Shade Black 
Elf Mineral Eyeliner Shade Black 

Lips
Elf Mineral Natural Nymph 
Elf Studio Conditioning Lip Balm SPF15 Shade Blissful Berry 


I hope you all liked the look that I created, any questions that you might need to ask me please don't hesitant to comment me. 

Take Care and Enjoy 

Kylie Cassar   

1 comment: