Thursday 1 November 2012

Sleek Palettes

Hello everyone :) 
How are you? Today is am going to post two of the Sleek palettes.



The box that they come with is simple and sleek. 
All the palettes although they look the same from the front on the back you will find the name of the palette.
I like the palette how it looks but if you have a lot of sleek palettes it will be difficult to define from one another. You have to look at the backside of each and every palette.

This is the Oh So Special 658
Oh So Special have both matte and shimmer eye shadows. I all love them their colours are amazing and they are all pigmented. They are all wearable and this palette is both for everyday makeup and also to be used in the evening.
This is the Storm palette.
This has more shimmer eye shadows then matte. They are all wearable and  they  have an amazing colours. In this palette  you will find more warm colours than the Oh So Special.

Both the palettes have a big mirror that is very helpful. 
These Sleek palettes I bought them from UK and where about £7.89. 
If you will be able to purchase them, I will recommend them both, because you can do a lot of different elegant looks with them. 

Thanks a lot for reading this post.

Kylie Cassar :)

5 comments:

  1. I havent tried any Sleek products yet but these two palettes are already on my wishlist! Nice and neutral, with a mix of matte and shimmers- perfect! xx

    Visit The Other Side Of Cool
    Tweet me! @othersideofcool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to buy more palettes from them because they are amazing :)

      Delete
    2. I don't have tweeter but if you want find me on facebook i will be pleased to talk to you.

      Delete
  2. I like your blog dear, as you know am not a big fan of make-up but small doses like this will keep me interested :):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I know, when you go to do make up shopping, see what my blog says than decide what kind of make up you should buy :)

    ReplyDelete