Monday 19 November 2012

Evening look :) xxx

 Hellooooo everyone :)
Today I am presenting you with 
an amazing make up that your boyfriends will see 
what your true colour your eyes are.

Lets begin :) 
I used a shimmery silvery white eye shadow all over the eyelid,
black gray eye shadow in the crease and in the outer corner,
I used then a black eyeliner to put it near the lash line.
I apply black eyeliner in my waterline.
You can see how the brown eyes pop.

I let the lipstick and all my make up natural because my eyes emphasis everything.
This is the look that I combined with the make up
:)
 Face:
Bourjois Foundation Healthy Mix Shade 55
Elf Under eye Concealer & Highlighter Shade Glow/ Fair
Elf Press Powder Shade Sand
Maxfactor Flawless Perfection Blush Shade 220 Classic Rose
Missha Skin Powder Foundation Shade Cool25 (Bronzer)

Eyes:
Elf Eyelid Primer (Sheer)
Elf 100pc Eyeshadow ( I used a shimmery silver white eyeshadow all over the eyelid, the black gray eyeshadow in the crease and in the outer corner)
Elf Waterproof Lengthening & Volumizing Mascara Waterproof Shade Black
Bourjois Liner Pinceau liquid Eyeliner No 5201
Elf Kohl Eyeliner in Black (used in the water line)

Lips:
Elf Mineral lipstick Shade Rosy Raisin 

This look is more for the evening. I hope that you all like it and if you want to ask me some questions please don't hesitate to ask me. 

Love you all 

:) Kylie Cassar :)

4 comments:

  1. Interesting posts Kylie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could learn from you :D The only makeup i ever do is eyeliner hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's me idea to teach other people to do make up and experiment with it.

      Delete